Our directors have extensive CEO, senior management and board roles. That real world experience translates to a unique understanding of business & emerging company drivers.
Richard Llewellyn – Chairman
- Over 40 years experience in many senior marketing and management roles primarily in the financial services and IT&T sectors
- CEO of an Australian IT company that grew ten-fold in five years
- Vice President and member of the Executive Committee of a NYSE listed IT&T company
- Over the past 20 years involved in managing numerous corporate advisory and funding projects with a total value in excess of A$1billion
- Founding Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management
- Founding Executive Chairman of Nextec Corporation
- Director of Energy Technologies Ltd
- Chairman of Sentinel Strata Services Pty Ltd
- Director McPherson Media Group
- Executive Director Howitt & Co – AFS License 230680
- Chair Overland Society Ltd (publishers of Overland literary magazine)
- Trustee of John & Sunday Reed Estate (Heide MOMA)
- Director Barrett Reid Bequest
- National judge Telstra Small Business Awards
- Over 20 years experience in Hospitality Marketing and Tourism in Australia and Indonesia.
- Created and developed 4 Restaurants & Bars in Melbourne with a $5mil dollar turnover. The Order of Melbourne, Grigons & Orr Corner Store & Magic City.
- Development of a 5 Star Restaurant in the city center of Melbourne with a turnover $4M, 35 Staff. The Duck Crown Casino.
- Concept development and marketing of Youth Arts Program for State Government. www.Freeza.vic.gov.au, www.Youth.vic.gov.au
- Pioneered Streaming Radio for PBS fm, City Fm, 3 MBS, 3ZZZ, Hitz FM & Kiss FM
- Program Creator and Director for State funded Street Arts Project. www.artstriangle.org.au
- Developed and managed the State Government Arts & Grant program for Music Youth
- Over thirty years consulting in technology development, commercialisation, fund raising and management
- Contracted roles have included CEO, Research Director, Board Technology
- Adviser, and Non-Executive Director of both public and private corporations
- Sectors of direct experience include pharmaceuticals, waste management, electronics, nanotechnology, microfluidics, renewable energy, clean coal technologies and insecticides
- Former member Federal Government R&D Tax Concession Committee
- Former member University curriculum advisory committees
- Over twenty years membership of several Australian Standards committees
- Contracted CEO successful IPO of pharmaceutical corporation (wrote prospectus and accompanying business plan)- Restructure and successful float of battery corporation – Due diligence performed on many technologies and technology platforms prior to merger or IPO - Develop, design and implement business plans and draft prospectus for restructuring and IPOs – Countries of IPO experience – Germany, USA, and Australia
- Awards include Commonwealth Open Scholarship, Inventor of the Year, Australian Design Award.
- An entrepreneurial leader/executive with >20 years experience in high growth enterprises, specialities: strategy, innovation, commercialization and investment execution (venture capital /private equity).
- Involved in growing businesses at all stages of the growth cycle (listed and private), from existence (start-ups), to survival (<$5M), to success (<$100M), to take-off (>$100M), through to resource maturity (>$1B).
- Negotiated private and public sector agreements up to $150m with partners such as Telstra, Amazon Web Services, Cardinal Health (USA), Optus, Sonic, Kimberly Clark, I-MED, Mayne, Keeler ophthalmic instruments, Novartis and Australian, U.S., U.K., European and Asian governments and research institutions
- Cross-functional team leadership as part of the development and launch of a telecommunications e-commerce health data system product and service line generating over $75m annually
- Core sectors of experience: Telecommunications (data products, software and services); Online internet systems Medtech and biotech Healthcare University research, development and technology commercialisation; Agribusiness (viticulture and oenology).
- MBA, BA/Econ, MWTVIT